Knights of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Honor

The best Travian alliance on the whole server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Growthh Production

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
satans angel

satans angel

Growthh Production Empty
PostSubject: Growthh Production   Growthh Production EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:52 am

hi just want to say below is the task that i have set for everyone of us , including leaders and myself

after looking over the information u have provided me with i would like an increase of 35 pop by the 8/9/08 (1 week from this message).

Firstly your increase should come from your production tiles 50% increase at least

CRANNY 1 to level ten or covering what your warehouse so if your warehouse is holding 1200 res i want another cranny made to level 6

Buildings .. i only want u to build up on buildings that are essential for your village for now until your production is at an increase level...

Troops u need an increase on troops your troops are your bread and butter regardless of how little a bounty your raid brings in this is increasing your resources , when u log off always make sure send them out on long trips for the amount of time u are going to be logged off for , at this stage u cannot afford heavy troop losses

I will be asking for a progress report of your village every week if i require 1 of u sooner as i expect it to be send as soon as possible ..

http://www.travianstrategy.com/?p=7... this guide will show the quickest way to build up your village it covers all tribes strategy and a lot more u can find the different tribes on left hand side

If ant any time u find yourself struggling or need help message me and i can personally sit your account and see what you need to concentrate on

anyway that is this weeks task , im sure if experienced members support the smaller and not so experienced player this will target will e met by everyone without any problems

please write your views on this and any problem regarding the task i have set us all , as if its here ppl can see that your in need of support and hopefully will come forward with ideas and support more quickly

thanks everyone and good luck
Back to top Go down
punkii27

punkii27

Growthh Production Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growthh Production   Growthh Production EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:59 pm

This is an excellent way of us all maintaining a high leveled ranking (We wanna be number one don't we ^.^).

Some of the smaller players might be scared of this number, but if we all raid hard, and keep our troops safe over night or during school and work we can all achieve 5 population a day easily. If you build your tiles, each day it will become easier to reach 5 pop, and really it shouldn't be a problem at all. But don't forget to build your army too, that brings in your pocket money for doing your chores (or raids Twisted Evil as we usually call them).

Also we can't stress enough on getting good sitters for everyone's account.

Let's all put 100 percent into smashing this server up okay Laughing

-Mary
Back to top Go down
satans angel

satans angel

Growthh Production Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growthh Production   Growthh Production EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:02 pm

pirat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Growthh Production Empty
PostSubject: Re: Growthh Production   Growthh Production Empty

Back to top Go down

Growthh Production
Page 1 of 1