Knights of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Honor

The best Travian alliance on the whole server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blame Hannah for the forum change lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SexyKitten
Admin

Blame Hannah for the forum change lol Empty
PostSubject: Blame Hannah for the forum change lol   Blame Hannah for the forum change lol EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:48 pm

Hi everyone,

I have had to change the forum as a certain person writes in red and it clashed and did my eyes in, i hope this one is better, i don't know if it's cos iv been staring the laptop all day or if it is this forum but my eyes have gone all funny and blurry, it may still be the effects of Hannah's bright red writing along with the bright red forum still having an effect lol.
Back to top Go down
http://knightsofhonor.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Blame Hannah for the forum change lol   Blame Hannah for the forum change lol EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:57 pm

i always write in red lol u know that xxxxxxx
love u xxx
Back to top Go down
satans angel

satans angel

PostSubject: Re: Blame Hannah for the forum change lol   Blame Hannah for the forum change lol EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 3:19 pm

wow is it halloween or u trying to turn us all into goths hannah haha its very funky , mind u for a sec i thought i was on the wrong forum lol
Back to top Go down
ljtorano

ljtorano

PostSubject: Re: Blame Hannah for the forum change lol   Blame Hannah for the forum change lol EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:31 pm

Sad i must be old cause i finding it hard to read anything in here
Back to top Go down
satans angel

satans angel

PostSubject: Re: Blame Hannah for the forum change lol   Blame Hannah for the forum change lol EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:33 pm

lmao me to ** eye strain ** Laughing
Back to top Go down
punkii27

punkii27

PostSubject: Re: Blame Hannah for the forum change lol   Blame Hannah for the forum change lol EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:36 pm

You're all old Twisted Evil I must be a baby cuz I bout 2 fall asleep Sleep but then again satan's angel DID keep me up all night! Hahaha. I wonder if the forum will be different again when I wake up.. Hmmmm Night all ^.^

pirat << lol Had to do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blame Hannah for the forum change lol   Blame Hannah for the forum change lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Blame Hannah for the forum change lol
Page 1 of 1