Knights of Honor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Honor

The best Travian alliance on the whole server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone is trying to farm me already >.<

Go down 
+3
snow_wolf
satans angel
TFO
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TFO

Someone is trying to farm me already >.< Empty
PostSubject: Someone is trying to farm me already >.<   Someone is trying to farm me already >.< EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:03 pm

Any tips on giving them the hint to f'ck off? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Someone is trying to farm me already >.<   Someone is trying to farm me already >.< EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 5:11 pm

try asking them politely to stop

then get US Very Happy
Back to top Go down
satans angel

satans angel

PostSubject: Re: Someone is trying to farm me already >.<   Someone is trying to farm me already >.< EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:30 pm

tip is cranny cranny cranny that way if they dont get nothing they wont come back also dont build ya warehouse to high as if your holding heaps in ya warehouse they are gettin bigger bountys so they will always come back better to let them stay maxed out and ya cranny level a bit higher so they will never get anything .. i would prefer my resorces to overflow than to give it to a neighbour who is going to build more troops to farm u with . hope this helps
Back to top Go down
TFO

PostSubject: Re: Someone is trying to farm me already >.<   Someone is trying to farm me already >.< EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Alright =). I'll try that, eventually I'll get fed up and you'll have to smash his face in. Until then.. cranny cranny cranny.
Back to top Go down
snow_wolf

snow_wolf

PostSubject: Re: Someone is trying to farm me already >.<   Someone is trying to farm me already >.< EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:39 am

TFO wrote:
Any tips on giving them the hint to f'ck off? Smile

HaHa... Now I was it too... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
A.Queenie

PostSubject: Re: Someone is trying to farm me already >.<   Someone is trying to farm me already >.< EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 1:05 pm

Oooh i need to try that, some one attack me but I had used up almost all my resources and now they're attacking again. I've just sent a letter.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: Someone is trying to farm me already >.<   Someone is trying to farm me already >.< EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:02 pm

I am getting pounded on by pray meh. He caught me AFK on his first attack and has sent 2 more currently incoming. I sent a counter-attack, but I doubt it will amount to much.
Back to top Go down
A.Queenie

PostSubject: Re: Someone is trying to farm me already >.<   Someone is trying to farm me already >.< EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:15 am

Patavium (-159|84) Tribe: Teutons
Alliance:
Owner: Rion
Population: 112
Troops:
There is no
information available

This guy heeps on attacking me, even though I have asked him to stop nicely. can anyone help or give me any tips?? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nigellus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Someone is trying to farm me already >.<   Someone is trying to farm me already >.< EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:10 am

Very simple tip is - Cranny , Spend , Dodge .

or the longer version Smile - Have crannies that are as big as your warehouse/granary capacity plus a third ( to defeat teuton raiding bonus ) .

Spend up before going out/to sleep ( not as needed if you follow the first one but still good )

Also when you go out /sleep send your troops out for the time you'll be away so if it's 8 hours send 4-5 hours away for an 8-10 hour round trip etc ( sometimes a bit of extra time is good if you might be delayed/late/sleep in )

Nigel ( there are more but am keeping it simple and avoiding an essay Smile )
Back to top Go down
kevinomen57

kevinomen57

PostSubject: farmed!!   Someone is trying to farm me already >.< EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:57 am

satans angel wrote:
tip is cranny cranny cranny that way if they dont get nothing they wont come back also dont build ya warehouse to high as if your holding heaps in ya warehouse they are gettin bigger bountys so they will always come back better to let them stay maxed out and ya cranny level a bit higher so they will never get anything .. i would prefer my resorces to overflow than to give it to a neighbour who is going to build more troops to farm u with . hope this helps

yeah satans angel i did that but for me people stil atak me i tried to ask polictly (duno how to spell that xD) but they didnt stop and they continue to atak me soo canu help me in some way?
Back to top Go down
satans angel

satans angel

PostSubject: Re: Someone is trying to farm me already >.<   Someone is trying to farm me already >.< EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 5:55 am

hi don't try to defend against him not yet just keep dodging him , spend down on all ya res , and make sure ya crannys are up , believe it or not he will get fed up eventually knows its a lost cause even if he gets a llil bounty off u he will come back so give him no reason to ... just keep movin them troops out as he mite be lookin to build up on his off rankin.. have u downloaded SKYPE if not pls do it as it make it easier for communication between all wings .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone is trying to farm me already >.<   Someone is trying to farm me already >.< Empty

Back to top Go down

Someone is trying to farm me already >.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights of Honor :: Knights of Honor :: Knights of Honor-
Jump to: